Position: Marketing Manager – Education Industry
Working location: 207A Nguyen Van Thu, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Salary: up to $1,500
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, provide sales support, and brand building.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Oversee branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendor
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Excellent English, both verbally & written.
- Proficiency with digital marketing
- At least 1 years of experiences in same positions
- Experience working with an established / emerging tech-company is also a plus
- Extensive knowledge of marketing planning.
- Leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excitement to adapt to the evolving needs of a “start-up” culture
Why working with us?
- Monthly salary, 13th month salary;
- Project bonus, Holidays, Tet bonus;
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor Law;
- PTI health care package;
- Yearly company trip, team building activities;
- Join the open-minded, flexible, and fun project team;
- Various interesting projects;
- 12 days annual leave.